September 29, 2011 BeyondZS
Best wishes for a happy, healthy and sweet 5772.
May we all work to move the world a bit closer to Tikkun Olam this coming New Year.
Enjoy this cute – though a little bit corny – New Year’s video. I think it will brighten your day.
- L’Shana Tovah (whitehouse.gov)
- @mkatzchi @HuffPostWomen Thank you for the compliment! I value your opinion very highly, for sure 3 days ago
- Amen: Sexual Harassment Is a Man's Problem Not a Woman's huffingtonpost.com/marilyn-katz/s… via @HuffPostWomen @mkatzchi 3 days ago
- A very nice read about mishegas: The Secret Jewish History of the NBC Peacock jd.fo/YzLm via @jdforward 3 days ago
- Juan Cole: The Vanity of the Billionaires: Circuses and no Bread juancole.com/2016/10/vanity… 4 days ago
- @zhunterDC @NRCC @Schneider4IL10 Zach - Surely you know that Schneider OPPOSED the Iran Deal? Therefore, making your ad a boldfaced lie... 1 week ago
- @zhunterdc U know of course Schneider OPPOSED Deal:New NRCC TV Ad Hilights Schneider’s 100% Support Iran Deal nrcc.org/2016/09/27/new… @nrcc 1 week ago
- Today’s J Street Chicago Luncheon
- Former Mossad chief Meir Dagan speaks his mind to 25,000 at Tel Aviv rally
- Will #Bibi mention this in Congress? Khamenei agrees with Congress: No deal better than a bad deal http://t.co/P8yzZNXIAd via @AlMonitor
- Meetings Last Week with Members of the Knesset About the Current Situation in Israel and Operation Protective Edge
- Landed in Tel Aviv
#AIPAC2011 #AIPAC2012 #Jerusalembombing #ThirdIntifada Ahmadinejad AIPAC American Israel Public Affairs Committee American Jews Analysis Arab Peace Initiative Ashkelon Barack Obama Benjamin Netanyahu Chicago Council on Global Affairs Danny Ayalon David Ben-Gurion Debt Crisis Drew University Egypt endgame Fatah Gaza Gaza Strip Geneva Accord Haaretz Hamas Hosni Mubarak Iran Ismail Haniyeh Israel Israel Defense Forces Israeli Declaration of Independence Israeli Peace Initiative Israeli–Palestinian conflict j14 Jeremy Ben-Ami Jerusalem Post Jewish people Jews J Street Khaled Mashal Mahmoud Abbas Middle East Middle East Peace Muslim Brotherhood NIAC Nuclear program of Iran Operation Protective Edge Palestine Palestinian National Authority Palestinian people Peace Pesach Peter Beinart Policies Politics of Iran Precepts President of the Palestinian National Authority Prime Minister of the Palestinian National Authority Rosh Hashanah Saad Eddin Ibrahim Salam Fayyad Sderot Settlements Settlers Shimon Peres State of Palestine Strategy Trita Parsi Two State Solution United States War West Bank White House Zionism