September 29, 2011 BeyondZS
Best wishes for a happy, healthy and sweet 5772.
May we all work to move the world a bit closer to Tikkun Olam this coming New Year.
Enjoy this cute – though a little bit corny – New Year’s video. I think it will brighten your day.
- L’Shana Tovah (whitehouse.gov)
- @_Goldwasser_ Agreed 1 day ago
- RT @_Goldwasser_: So everyone understands, let's say it straight. The Trump and GOP strategy is and has been to tell more lies than we can… 1 day ago
- Hopeful sign for those worried abt global shift to right:Austria center-left candidate deals blow to populists wsj.com/articles/austr… @WSJ 3 days ago
- Surprising story: Egyptian women trample stereotypes with first American football league almon.co/2s4g via @AlMonitor 4 days ago
- A good perspective on today: That Other Time Jews Were Hated in America — and 3 Lessons To Learn fr jd.fo/Euwt via @jdforward 5 days ago
- @FreemanWSJ @NFIB @WSJopinion Actually, I believe stock market has been surging since 2009 when Obama took office. 6 days ago
- Today’s J Street Chicago Luncheon
- Former Mossad chief Meir Dagan speaks his mind to 25,000 at Tel Aviv rally
- Will #Bibi mention this in Congress? Khamenei agrees with Congress: No deal better than a bad deal http://t.co/P8yzZNXIAd via @AlMonitor
- Meetings Last Week with Members of the Knesset About the Current Situation in Israel and Operation Protective Edge
- Landed in Tel Aviv
#AIPAC2011 #AIPAC2012 #Jerusalembombing #ThirdIntifada Ahmadinejad AIPAC American Israel Public Affairs Committee American Jews Analysis Arab Peace Initiative Ashkelon Barack Obama Benjamin Netanyahu Chicago Council on Global Affairs Danny Ayalon David Ben-Gurion Debt Crisis Drew University Egypt endgame Fatah Gaza Gaza Strip Geneva Accord Haaretz Hamas Hosni Mubarak Iran Ismail Haniyeh Israel Israel Defense Forces Israeli Declaration of Independence Israeli Peace Initiative Israeli–Palestinian conflict j14 Jeremy Ben-Ami Jerusalem Post Jewish people Jews J Street Khaled Mashal Mahmoud Abbas Middle East Middle East Peace Muslim Brotherhood NIAC Nuclear program of Iran Operation Protective Edge Palestine Palestinian National Authority Palestinian people Peace Pesach Peter Beinart Policies Politics of Iran Precepts President of the Palestinian National Authority Prime Minister of the Palestinian National Authority Rosh Hashanah Saad Eddin Ibrahim Salam Fayyad Sderot Settlements Settlers Shimon Peres State of Palestine Strategy Trita Parsi Two State Solution United States War West Bank White House Zionism