September 29, 2011 BeyondZS
Best wishes for a happy, healthy and sweet 5772.
May we all work to move the world a bit closer to Tikkun Olam this coming New Year.
Enjoy this cute – though a little bit corny – New Year’s video. I think it will brighten your day.
- L’Shana Tovah (whitehouse.gov)
- @ajbarnett75 @DavidKenner Well actually given that they were 3-12 months away in Nov 2013, they would have a bomb already w/o JOOA. Right? 12 hours ago
- Politics of HATRED. Limbaugh, Hannity, et al:Poll: Republicans Think Obama Is A Greater Threat Than Putin, Assad @TPM talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/repub… 21 hours ago
- Lawmaker Says She’s ‘Sat Here Too Long,’ Discloses That She Was Raped And Had An Abortion thkpr.gs/3639180 via @thinkprogress 1 day ago
- .@jstreetdotorg is hosting an online briefing with @KelseyDav on Iranian nuclear negotiations deadline. Check it out: bit.ly/19AEBWA 1 day ago
- NOTE: #Hamas rockets kill more GAZANs than Israelis:Amnesty Int’l: Gaza rocket attacks by Palestinians are war crimes jta.org/2015/03/26/new… 5 days ago
- @kampeas @RepSchakowsky Trust me Pollak was the one who that used that fact both indirectly & directly. 1 week ago
- Former Mossad chief Meir Dagan speaks his mind to 25,000 at Tel Aviv rally
- Will #Bibi mention this in Congress? Khamenei agrees with Congress: No deal better than a bad deal http://t.co/P8yzZNXIAd via @AlMonitor
- Meetings Last Week with Members of the Knesset About the Current Situation in Israel and Operation Protective Edge
- Landed in Tel Aviv
- Why J Street Is NOT “Not pro-Israel”
#AIPAC2011 #AIPAC2012 #Jerusalembombing #ThirdIntifada Ahmadinejad AIPAC American Israel Public Affairs Committee American Jews Analysis Arab Peace Initiative Ashkelon Barack Obama Benjamin Netanyahu Chicago Council on Global Affairs Danny Ayalon David Ben-Gurion Debt Crisis Drew University Egypt endgame Fatah Gaza Gaza Strip Geneva Accord Haaretz Hamas Hosni Mubarak Iran Ismail Haniyeh Israel Israel Defense Forces Israeli Declaration of Independence Israeli Peace Initiative Israeli–Palestinian conflict j14 Jeremy Ben-Ami Jerusalem Post Jewish people Jews J Street Khaled Mashal Mahmoud Abbas Middle East Middle East Peace Muslim Brotherhood NIAC Nuclear program of Iran Operation Protective Edge Palestine Palestinian National Authority Palestinian people Peace Pesach Peter Beinart Policies Politics of Iran Precepts President of the Palestinian National Authority Prime Minister of the Palestinian National Authority Rosh Hashanah Saad Eddin Ibrahim Salam Fayyad Sderot Settlements Settlers Shimon Peres State of Palestine Strategy Trita Parsi Two State Solution United States War West Bank White House Zionism