September 29, 2011 BeyondZS
Best wishes for a happy, healthy and sweet 5772.
May we all work to move the world a bit closer to Tikkun Olam this coming New Year.
Enjoy this cute – though a little bit corny – New Year’s video. I think it will brighten your day.
- L’Shana Tovah (whitehouse.gov)
- Jen to "liberal" for TPs “@politico: Conservative media on Jeb Bush: Eh, maybe politi.co/1vXhNUP” 1 day ago
- RT @sarahposner: AP's statement on Matti Friedman's pieces in Tablet, the Atlantic: ap.org/content/press-… 1 day ago
- RT @PresidentRuvi: Hosted pupils of #Jerusalem Hebrew-Arabic school after arson attack. They are proof we can live together in #peace http:… 1 day ago
- @SNorth76 @theMRC This has nothing to do with liberal agenda. It has to do with ratings and ad $$$. 1 day ago
- This is the issue we shd be talking abt“@theMRC: Nets Cover Mike Brown Death 23X More than the 130 Killed in Chicago bit.ly/1pTzHeM” 1 day ago
- ‘Homely’ ancient rock adds evidence of King David’s existence jta.org/2014/12/15/art… 2 days ago
- Meetings Last Week with Members of the Knesset About the Current Situation in Israel and Operation Protective Edge
- Landed in Tel Aviv
- Why J Street Is NOT “Not pro-Israel”
- A Moving Response from Jeremy Ben-Ami on the Tragic Murder of 3 Innocent Kids
- Thoughtful modern day “Plagues” to contemplate this Passover – presented by JACPAC – but there is something missing
#AIPAC2011 #AIPAC2012 #Jerusalembombing #ThirdIntifada Ahmadinejad AIPAC American Israel Public Affairs Committee American Jews Analysis Arab Peace Initiative Ashkelon Barack Obama Benjamin Netanyahu Chicago Council on Global Affairs Danny Ayalon David Ben-Gurion Debt Crisis Drew University Egypt endgame Fatah Gaza Gaza Strip Geneva Accord Haaretz Hamas Hosni Mubarak Iran Ismail Haniyeh Israel Israel Defense Forces Israeli Declaration of Independence Israeli Peace Initiative Israeli–Palestinian conflict j14 Jeremy Ben-Ami Jerusalem Post Jewish people Jews J Street Khaled Mashal Mahmoud Abbas Middle East Middle East Peace Muslim Brotherhood NIAC Nuclear program of Iran Operation Protective Edge Palestine Palestinian National Authority Palestinian people Peace Pesach Peter Beinart Policies Politics of Iran Precepts President of the Palestinian National Authority Prime Minister of the Palestinian National Authority Rosh Hashanah Saad Eddin Ibrahim Salam Fayyad Sderot Settlements Settlers Shimon Peres State of Palestine Strategy Trita Parsi Two State Solution United States War West Bank White House Zionism