September 29, 2011 BeyondZS
Best wishes for a happy, healthy and sweet 5772.
May we all work to move the world a bit closer to Tikkun Olam this coming New Year.
Enjoy this cute – though a little bit corny – New Year’s video. I think it will brighten your day.
- L’Shana Tovah (whitehouse.gov)
- For articles you just don't see elsewhere (including some I disagree with) support +972. I Donated to 972Mag 972mag.com/i-donated-to-9… 18 hours ago
- Almost as many killed as in Gaza... Top Doctor Working To Contain Current Ebola Outbreak Is Now Infected w/ Ebola thkpr.gs/1sTekKE 2/2 1 day ago
- Ebola Epidemic should be on Pg1: Top Doctor Working To Contain Current #Ebola Outbreak Is Now Infected With Ebola thkpr.gs/1sTekKE 1/2 1 day ago
- Tragic story: Top Doctor Working To Contain Current Ebola Outbreak Is Now Infected With Ebola thkpr.gs/1sTekKE via @thinkprogress 1 day ago
- Brilliant analysis: Going at it in #Gaza: New Realities in an Old Conflict warontherocks.com/2014/07/going-… via @warontherocks 1 day ago
- Neocons will not want to read this post: #Iran Negotiations Cannot Be Based on “Breakout” Alone warontherocks.com/2014/07/iran-n… via @warontherocks 1 day ago
- Why J Street Is NOT “Not pro-Israel”
- A Moving Response from Jeremy Ben-Ami on the Tragic Murder of 3 Innocent Kids
- Thoughtful modern day “Plagues” to contemplate this Passover – presented by JACPAC – but there is something missing
- Pity Norman Podhoretz: He ignores the real issue in his recent WSJ op-ed
- No water in East Jerusalem for two weeks. Yet Israel claims that ALL of Jerusalem s/b the capital
#AIPAC2011 #AIPAC2012 #Jerusalembombing #ThirdIntifada Ahmadinejad AIPAC American Israel Public Affairs Committee American Jews Analysis Arab Peace Initiative Ashkelon Barack Obama Benjamin Netanyahu Chicago Council on Global Affairs Danny Ayalon David Ben-Gurion Debt Crisis Drew University Egypt endgame Fatah Gaza Gaza Strip Geneva Accord Haaretz Hamas Hosni Mubarak Iran Ismail Haniyeh Israel Israel Defense Forces Israeli Declaration of Independence Israeli Peace Initiative Israeli–Palestinian conflict j14 Jeremy Ben-Ami Jerusalem Post Jewish people Jews J Street Khaled Mashal Mahmoud Abbas Middle East Middle East Peace Muslim Brotherhood NIAC Nuclear program of Iran Palestine Palestinian National Authority Palestinian people Peace Pesach Peter Beinart Policies Politics of Iran Precepts President of the Palestinian National Authority Prime Minister of the Palestinian National Authority Raphael Patai Rosh Hashanah Saad Eddin Ibrahim Salam Fayyad Sderot Settlements Settlers Shimon Peres State of Palestine Strategy Trita Parsi Two State Solution United States War West Bank White House Zionism