September 29, 2011 BeyondZS
Best wishes for a happy, healthy and sweet 5772.
May we all work to move the world a bit closer to Tikkun Olam this coming New Year.
Enjoy this cute – though a little bit corny – New Year’s video. I think it will brighten your day.
- L’Shana Tovah (whitehouse.gov)
- As always, @PeterBeinart reaching out to Jewish youth:The Israel conversation Am Jewish leaders aren't wlling to have haaretz.com/opinion/1.6207… 4 days ago
- Cheers for resisting #Hillel hasbara: After rejecting BDS ban, Open Hillel holds first conference jta.org/2014/10/14/new… 4 days ago
- UN SG:"I repeat here in Gaza: rockets fired by Hamas & othr armed groups must end. have brght nothing but suffering." un.org/sg/offthecuff/… 5 days ago
- Sec-Gen's press encter in Gaza | SG's Remarks - un.org/sg/offthecuff/… "The mindless pattern of blockade, rockets and destruction must stop" 5 days ago
- Excllnt backgrounder on E. #Jerusalem home purchases:Thorny Legal Questions At Play In E. Jerusalem thejewishweek.com/news/internati… via @nyjewishweek 1 week ago
- It would be nice if we had these things in "the greatest country on earth": Why we left ⁰for Berlin haaretz.com/opinion/.premi… 1 week ago
- Meetings Last Week with Members of the Knesset About the Current Situation in Israel and Operation Protective Edge
- Landed in Tel Aviv
- Why J Street Is NOT “Not pro-Israel”
- A Moving Response from Jeremy Ben-Ami on the Tragic Murder of 3 Innocent Kids
- Thoughtful modern day “Plagues” to contemplate this Passover – presented by JACPAC – but there is something missing
#AIPAC2011 #AIPAC2012 #Jerusalembombing #ThirdIntifada Ahmadinejad AIPAC American Israel Public Affairs Committee American Jews Analysis Arab Peace Initiative Ashkelon Barack Obama Benjamin Netanyahu Chicago Council on Global Affairs Danny Ayalon David Ben-Gurion Debt Crisis Drew University Egypt endgame Fatah Gaza Gaza Strip Geneva Accord Haaretz Hamas Hosni Mubarak Iran Ismail Haniyeh Israel Israel Defense Forces Israeli Declaration of Independence Israeli Peace Initiative Israeli–Palestinian conflict j14 Jeremy Ben-Ami Jerusalem Post Jewish people Jews J Street Khaled Mashal Mahmoud Abbas Middle East Middle East Peace Muslim Brotherhood NIAC Nuclear program of Iran Operation Protective Edge Palestine Palestinian National Authority Palestinian people Peace Pesach Peter Beinart Policies Politics of Iran Precepts President of the Palestinian National Authority Prime Minister of the Palestinian National Authority Rosh Hashanah Saad Eddin Ibrahim Salam Fayyad Sderot Settlements Settlers Shimon Peres State of Palestine Strategy Trita Parsi Two State Solution United States War West Bank White House Zionism