September 29, 2011 BeyondZS
Best wishes for a happy, healthy and sweet 5772.
May we all work to move the world a bit closer to Tikkun Olam this coming New Year.
Enjoy this cute – though a little bit corny – New Year’s video. I think it will brighten your day.
- L’Shana Tovah (whitehouse.gov)
- Bibi pulls more wool over American Jewish eyes: Another Netanyahu lie at CAP 972mag.com/another-netany… via @972mag 2 weeks ago
- Unsights into O's Israeli strategy:Top Obama adviser: Israel 2 face growing pressure over settlements, peace process haaretz.com/peace/1.684915 2 weeks ago
- Obama just seeming to be a realist:Obama rules out Israeli-Palestinian peace deal b4 leaving office toi.sr/1Q7wGmI @timesofisrael 2 weeks ago
- Why do candidates lie? Answer: It's easy to fool the public. Ben Carson admits fabricating West Point scholarship politico.com/story/2015/11/… 2 weeks ago
- Tell Ron Dermer: We remember Rabin and what he worked for. act.jstreet.org/sign/tell_derm… 3 weeks ago
- Israelis and Palestinians deserve adult leadership | NJJN njjewishnews.com/article/28870/… 3 weeks ago
- Today’s J Street Chicago Luncheon
- Former Mossad chief Meir Dagan speaks his mind to 25,000 at Tel Aviv rally
- Will #Bibi mention this in Congress? Khamenei agrees with Congress: No deal better than a bad deal http://t.co/P8yzZNXIAd via @AlMonitor
- Meetings Last Week with Members of the Knesset About the Current Situation in Israel and Operation Protective Edge
- Landed in Tel Aviv
#AIPAC2011 #AIPAC2012 #Jerusalembombing #ThirdIntifada Ahmadinejad AIPAC American Israel Public Affairs Committee American Jews Analysis Arab Peace Initiative Ashkelon Barack Obama Benjamin Netanyahu Chicago Council on Global Affairs Danny Ayalon David Ben-Gurion Debt Crisis Drew University Egypt endgame Fatah Gaza Gaza Strip Geneva Accord Haaretz Hamas Hosni Mubarak Iran Ismail Haniyeh Israel Israel Defense Forces Israeli Declaration of Independence Israeli Peace Initiative Israeli–Palestinian conflict j14 Jeremy Ben-Ami Jerusalem Post Jewish people Jews J Street Khaled Mashal Mahmoud Abbas Middle East Middle East Peace Muslim Brotherhood NIAC Nuclear program of Iran Operation Protective Edge Palestine Palestinian National Authority Palestinian people Peace Pesach Peter Beinart Policies Politics of Iran Precepts President of the Palestinian National Authority Prime Minister of the Palestinian National Authority Rosh Hashanah Saad Eddin Ibrahim Salam Fayyad Sderot Settlements Settlers Shimon Peres State of Palestine Strategy Trita Parsi Two State Solution United States War West Bank White House Zionism