September 29, 2011 BeyondZS
Best wishes for a happy, healthy and sweet 5772.
May we all work to move the world a bit closer to Tikkun Olam this coming New Year.
Enjoy this cute – though a little bit corny – New Year’s video. I think it will brighten your day.
- L’Shana Tovah (whitehouse.gov)
- Unnecessary provocation: #JStreet Deplores New Settlement Expansion in Hebron via @jstreetdotorg jstreet.org/blog/post/j-st… 16 hours ago
- A sign that #Iran doesn't want to risk the negotiations? @reuters:Iran scraps plan 2 send warships 2 Atlantic: Fars reut.rs/1kLz0By 1 day ago
- Why aren't settlers sbjt 2 Israeli law?:On Eve of #Pope’s visit to #Israel, Radical Settlers attack Christian Village juancole.com/?p=87768 2 days ago
- RT @amyspitalnick: LIRR conductor: "don't forget those wetsuits & scuba gear, only gonna get worse out there." Then wishes us all a happy P… 3 days ago
- Awful news.Hopefully this remains an isolated incident.1 killed, 2 wounded in attack on Israeli car bound for #Hebron jta.org/2014/04/14/new… 3 days ago
- Thoughtful modern day “Plagues” to contemplate this Passover – presented by JACPAC – but there is something missing
- Pity Norman Podhoretz: He ignores the real issue in his recent WSJ op-ed
- No water in East Jerusalem for two weeks. Yet Israel claims that ALL of Jerusalem s/b the capital
- “We’re living in an age of mass uprisings” – Interviewer of filmaker Jehane Neujahim (“The Square”) points out something being missed by MSM and most Americans
- To Any of You Going to the AIPAC Policy Conference – Please Send Me a Report
#AIPAC2011 #AIPAC2012 #Jerusalembombing #ThirdIntifada Ahmadinejad AIPAC American Israel Public Affairs Committee American Jews Analysis Arab Peace Initiative Ashkelon Barack Obama Benjamin Netanyahu Chicago Council on Global Affairs Danny Ayalon David Ben-Gurion Debt Crisis Drew University Egypt endgame Fatah Gaza Gaza Strip Geneva Accord Haaretz Hamas Hosni Mubarak Iran Ismail Haniyeh Israel Israel Defense Forces Israeli Declaration of Independence Israeli Peace Initiative Israeli–Palestinian conflict j14 Jeremy Ben-Ami Jerusalem Post Jewish people Jews J Street Khaled Mashal Mahmoud Abbas Middle East Middle East Peace Muslim Brotherhood NIAC Nuclear program of Iran Palestine Palestinian National Authority Palestinian people Peace Pesach Peter Beinart Policies Politics of Iran Precepts President of the Palestinian National Authority Prime Minister of the Palestinian National Authority Raphael Patai Rosh Hashanah Saad Eddin Ibrahim Salam Fayyad Sderot Settlements Settlers Shimon Peres State of Palestine Strategy Trita Parsi Two State Solution United States War West Bank White House Zionism